These days, marketing is more than just creating narration to influence and invite certain reactions. Marketing should not just be a tool to market and affect your buying decisions, it should be more than that. Marketing should be a bridge to build relationship between businesses and your audience (“customers”). And we know that a good, trustworthy relationship is not built overnight (“trust is built with consistency”). Digital marketing comes into play in this digital era; where mobile / website applications, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence and the like – are growing like there is no tomorrow.
That is why more and more companies or businesses are creating courses that teach children as young as toddlers how to code, how to create mobile app, how to develop robotic programming and so on. Digital marketing is the gel that helps glue good, tech products / tech ideas / digital science with your business objectives (such as brand awareness, improving company reputation, more business engagements, meeting goals / targets, and more). By learning digital marketing, you are allowing yourself / your children to face marketing challenges in the digital world, and training them to become the next industry practitioners (Marketing Directors, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Chief Marketing Officers, Brand Managers etc.)
25 Singapore Digital Marketing Schools
(*Note that these info is updated as of 20 February 2018)
National University of Singapore – NICF – Social Media Marketing (1)
Established in 1981, the Institute of Systems Science at National University of Singapore (NUS-ISS) provides graduate education, executive education programmes, consultancy and research services. To date, over 118,600 infocomm & business professionals, 6,800 corporate customers and 5,500 post-graduate alumni have benefitted from NUS-ISS’ suite of services.
- What Will You Learn – This course is designed to equip enterprise professionals with the knowledge and skills to become more social media savvy, increasing their capability in implementing the appropriate social media practice within their organisation through the effective utilisation of enterprise social media marketing strategies.
- Modules – Social media fundamentals, Social by design, Social media framework & strategies, Social media management, Social media monitoring & analytics 101 and Social media best practices & checklist
- Course Duration – 3 days
- Tuition Fee – SGD 288 – 2,298 (Singapore Citizen), SGD 2,298 (Permanent Resident) and SGD 2,568 (International). All prices is inclusive of GST.
Singapore Management University – Course in Digital Marketing (2)
SMU was established on 12 January 2000 and is located in the downtown area of Singapore. It has a city campus with a total enrolment of about 9,700 undergraduate and postgraduate students and comprises six schools offering undergraduate, graduate, and PhD programmes in Business Administration, Business Analytics, Financial Services, Accountancy, Economics, Information Systems Management, Law and the Social Sciences. The University has over 30 research institutes and centres of excellence, and customised corporate training and lifelong learning. (wikipedia)
- What Will You Learn – Fundamental digital marketing techniques namely social media marketing and search engine marketing, which have proven to be more effective and cost-efficient in comparison to other options.
- Modules – Storytelling for Organisations, Brands and Leaders; Leadership and Communication; Transformative Strategy, Data Analytics and Digital Media
- Course Duration – 2 Evenings and 1 Full Day
- Tuition Fee – SGD 1,500 per participant (before GST)
Singapore Polytechnic – Specialist Diploma in Digital Marketing and Analytics (3)
Singapore Polytechnic is an institution of higher learning in Singapore. It is also the first polytechnic established in Singapore. It was founded on 27 October 1954 to provide studies, training and research in technology, science, commerce and the arts. In contrast to polytechnics in the United States and UK, polytechnics in Singapore admit majority of its students after middle school which is after 10 years of formal education. To date, over 195,000 students have graduated from Singapore Polytechnic.
- What Will You Learn – life-long learning and bite-size acquisition of digital marketing and analytics skills to responsively meet the needs of working professionals.
- Modules – Digital Marketing Fundamentals, Digital Marketing Strategies, Digital Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Digital Content Development, Social Media Analytics
- Course Duration – 300 hours (1 year)
- Tuition Fee – SGD 648.42 – 972.64 (Singapore Citizen), SGD 2,593.68 (Permanent Resident) and SGD 6,484.20 (Others). All prices is inclusive of GST.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic – Specialist Diploma in Digital Branding & Social Media Strategies (4)
Nge Ann Polytechnic (NP) started with just 116 students in 1963 and offered courses in language, commerce and technology. Five decades on, now offer 48 full-time diploma courses through nine academic schools and various part-time programmes for adult learners through our CET (Continuing Education and Training) Academy. NP is 16,000 students strong and over 145,000 alumni around the world.
- What Will You Learn – From how to leverage on global digital trends to developing a strategic planning framework, you will learn how to use data analytics tools to help brands prevent, mitigate and resolve crisis arising from social media.
- Modules – Integrated Marketing & Brand Management, Issues & Crisis Management, Creative Content Development, Social Media Strategies, Data Analytics, and Campaign Proposals.
- Course Duration – 300 hours
- Tuition Fee – SGD 340 – 860 (Singapore Citizen), SGD 2320 (Permanent Resident) and SGD 3050 (for others). All prices are inclusive of GST.
Marketing Institute of Singapore – Integrated Digital Marketing Strategies Course (5A)
Founded in 1973, the Marketing Institute of Singapore (MIS), a not-for-profit organisation, is the National Body for Sales and Marketing. Over the years, MIS has nurtured more than 50,000 sales and marketing practitioners through its professional learning and development programmes and provided ample networking opportunities for thousands of members through its diverse series of events.
- What Will You Learn – understanding of the digital landscape including social media marketing, search engine optimisation, email marketing, display advertising, mobile, resources and the cost of infrastructure.
- Modules – Introduction to Digital Marketing, Channels & Technologies, The Digital Marketing Toolbox, Internet Campaign and Media Strategy, Creative Strategy: Case Studies, Designing for the User Experience and more.
- Course Duration – 2 days
- Tuition Fee – SGD 780 (inclusive of GST)
Marketing Institute of Singapore – Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing (5B)
- What Will You Learn – specialised knowledge and skills to plan, implement, measure and evaluate digital marketing strategies, and how these can contribute to building and sustaining successful and integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Modules – Introduction to Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Communications, Consumer Behaviour, Advanced Topics in Digital Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Capstone Project: Digital Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Course Duration – 8 months (216 hours)
- Tuition Fee – SGD 4601 (inclusive of GST).
Kaplan Singapore – Digital Marketing Fundamental (6)
Through its three entities, Kaplan offers more than 300 full-time and part-time academic programmes, over 200 WSQ courses and professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA and others, for young and adult learners to pursue their qualifications of interest. Kaplan serves over 30,000 learners from more than 30 countries worldwide. Kaplan is also an avenue to network with Asia Pacific’s most promising talents.
- What Will You Learn – Students will be immersed in face-to-face practical training, hands-on exercises, case studies and interactive games to guide them on fundamental to advanced knowledge on Google AdWords and Analytics technologies. For professionals, it means they have what it takes to understand how to analyse their website performance and execute search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns in Search Advertising.
- Modules – Google AdWords Fundamentals, Google Search Advertising, Google Analytics.
- Course Duration – 4 days (Consecutive weekend lessons), 32 hours.
- Tuition Fee – Not disclosed, ask for pricing.
Singapore Media Academy – Digital Marketing Workshop (7)
Singapore Media Academy is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mediacorp, Singapore’s leading media company, offering training, education and consultancy services to address the needs of the local and regional media industries. Incorporated since November 2005, Singapore Media Academy consolidates over 50 years of broadcast and media expertise to provide a wide range of accredited, conservatory-style and market-relevant programmes that are taught by top practising professionals using comprehensive facilities.
- What Will You Learn – A structured introduction to the world of digital marketing reinforcing fundamental marketing principals for effective digital marketing campaigns. Program examines capabilities that digital channels offer to both the marketer and the customer. Learn how to apply marketing best practices and digital capabilities.
- Modules – Introduction to Direct Marketing, Understanding Media and Media Planning Revisited, Responsible Marketing: Consent + Relevance = Attention, PDPA Basics, Digital Marketing Landscape, Measurements and Analytics, Sustainable Integrated Engagements
- Course Duration – 2 days
- Tuition Fee – Application Fee: S$32.10, Course Fee*: S$802.50. (All inclusive of GST)
M.A.D School by CMA – Diploma in Digital Marketing (8)
Established in 2003, Chatsworth Medi@rt Academy (CMA) is the first Marketing, Advertising & Design Integrated School in Asia, providing a series of Marketing + Advertising + Design (M.A.D.) integrated courses for students who aspire to be leaders in the marketing, advertising and creative industries.
- What Will You Learn – a comprehensive programme, integrating both strategic and pragmatic approaches, to prepare you well to face marketing challenges in the digital world.
- Modules – Branding, Innovative Marketing, Copy Writing, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing & Creation (Storytelling) and Social Media Marketing.
- Course Duration – Maximum 10 Months (Full Time) or Maximum 12 Months (Part Time)
- Tuition Fee – SGD 5,900.00 (GST Excluded). Tuition fee cover, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
Digital Marketing Courses Singapore – Digital Marketing Courses (9)
Founded by Digital Marketing Consultants in Singapore, Digital Marketing Courses Singapore offers high-quality courses online, private one-to-one coaching and consultancy services.
- What Will You Learn – a variety of online and private one-to-one coaching on digital marketing courses. Options from more than 20 courses online to choose from.
- Popular Courses – Mobile Marketing for Business on the Go, eCommerce Marketing – Sell Your Products Globally 24/7, Website Design Coaching, Small Video Big Business – the Power of Video Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Facebook Marketing Tips from Top Sales Pros
- Course Duration – Varies,
- Tuition Fee – Varies, from SGD 42 up to SGD 5,999
Lithan Academy – Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (10)
Lithan Academy is a 4-year Edutrust certified WDA-recognized CET Centre based in Singapore. Lithan leverages on innovative technology and pedagogy to offer relevant, flexible, and affordable learning programmes. Their education model combines competency-based curriculum, cooperative learning, and just in time delivery to produce skilled professionals for enterprises. More than 14,000 students have graduated from Lithan Academy till today.
Note: CET = Continuing Education and Training; Edutrust = certification for private education institutions (PEIs) in Singapore; WDA = Workforce Development Agency.
- What Will You Learn – Create and execute a digital marketing plan for inbound and outbound marketing using several digital marketing channels and analyze the campaign outcomes.
- Modules – Basic & Advanced Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation & Marketing, E-mail & Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing and Video Marketing
- Course Duration – Maximum 3 Months (Full Time) or Maximum 9 Months (Part Time)
- Tuition Fee – SGD 923 / SGD 1573 / SGD 4173 (GST Included), these prices are after the grants for Singapore citizen & Permanent Resident
General Assembly – Digital Marketing (11)
General Assembly is a specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. The leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions. It began as a co-working space in 2011 and has since grown into a global learning experience with campuses in 20 cities and over 35,000 graduates worldwide.
- What Will You Learn – Proficiency in social advertising and use Facebook, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics to find meaning in user behaviour. Develop and plan a campaign driven by data and paid‐search strategies — and measured by key performance indicators.
- Modules – Digital Marketing Framework & Strategy, Digital Marketing & SEO, Paid Social & Advertising, Content Marketing & Social, Marketing Acquisition & Conversion Rate Optimization, Customer Engagement & Retention, Analytics, Data, & Reporting, Display, Facebook, or Mobile Deep Dives, Storytelling & Budget Planning
- Course Duration – 2 to 3 days
- Tuition Fee – SGD 4,500 (no information on GST)
Squared Online – Online Certificate in Digital Marketing (12)
Squared Online (SO) is the result of 172 hours of workshops with over 300 industry gurus, helping us provide an education programme that is routed in real industry need. SO the product of a partnership between Google and Home Learning College, the UK’s largest distance learning provider for professional qualifications. Endorsed by the IPA and IAB and accredited by CPD, Squared Online is designed to equip the leaders of the future with the tools and mindset to embrace emerging opportunities in digital marketing.
- A university degree OR three or more years’ work experience, ideally in marketing or digital
- Good understanding of the English language
- What Will You Learn – The Squared Online Certificate in Digital Marketing is a course with a difference. The award-winning marketing programme has been crowdsourced by leading employers to meet the need for high calibre digital talent and leadership.
- Modules – Think Disruptive, A Connected World, Think Optimised,
Think Like a Brand, The Ongoing Digital Revolution
- Course Duration – (Contact for more info)
- Tuition Fee – USD 2,595 or SGD 3,895 (0% Instalment is available)
M.A.D. School – Diploma in Digital Marketing (13)
Established in 2003, M.A.D. School offers their very own unique MAD formula, a powerful programme that integrates marketing, advertising and design. Thanks to their strategic partnership with industry professionals and leaders, their curriculum evolves as market evolves.
- What Will You Learn – Diploma in Digital Marketing is a comprehensive programme, integrating both strategic and pragmatic approaches, to prepare you well to face marketing challenges in the digital world. How digital technology changes our buying behaviours, what is social listening, how to develop content that builds your digital assets and more.
- Modules – Copy Writing, Digital Marketing, Innovative Marketing, Branding, Content Marketing & Creation (Storytelling), Social Media Marketing
- Course Duration – 10 months
- Tuition Fee – SGD 590 / month + Registration Fee SGD 650
Digital Marketing Institute Limited – Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (14)
The Digital Marketing Institute sets the global standard in digital marketing and selling certification. The institute has certified more professionals to a single digital education standard than any other certification body. 18,000+ graduates worldwide, 115 countries.
- What Will You Learn – The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing course is your cornerstone certification and can provide you with an introduction to key digital marketing specialisms, from mobile marketing and social media marketing to Email marketing, PPC marketing and SEO.
- Modules – Digital Marketing Foundations, Website Optimization, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Paid Search, Display & Video Advertising, Email Marketing, Analytics, Digital Strategy
- Course Duration – 30 hours
- Tuition Fee – USD 2150
Equinet Academy – Hands On Digital Marketing Courses (15)
Since the inception in early 2013, Equinet Academy’s courses, events, and workshops have been attended by thousands of individuals, small business owners and representatives from renowned companies such as Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific, Indonesia Stock Exchange, MRCB Land, DHL, NTUC, Singapore Press Holdings, Singtel, IKEA, Singapore Airlines and a number of prestigious academic institutions and government organisations based in Singapore and around Southeast Asia.
- What Will You Learn – The academy’s Digital Marketing short courses are delivered through structured curriculum, developed and led by Asia’s industry experts. Learn most effectively through real world case studies, engaging class activities, and hands-on implementation. After-training support is also provided after attending the digital marketing training programs. 2000+ Trainees attended and completed the courses since 2013.
- Courses – Varies – Digital Marketing Strategy , SEO, Social Media Marketing, Digital Advertising (PPC/SEM) Lead Generation, Email Marketing and Lead Nurturing (Marketing Automation), Digital and Web Analytics (Google Analytics), Facebook Advertising Core Competencies, Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification
- Course Duration – 2 days
- Tuition Fee – SGD 500 – 990 (exclusive of exam fees)
Digital Vidya – Certified Digital Marketing Master Course (16)
Digital Vidya is Asia’s leading Digital Marketing & Data Analytics training company and the first to launch Social Media Marketing Workshop Series in India. Since 2009, over 26500+ professionals (including CXOs) from 12000+ brands such as Nokia, Google, eBay, Reliance, Star TV, Cisco, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, SAP, Citibank, Toyota, Intel, ITC, CNBC, Madison and CII have participated in more than 1900+ Digital Marketing & Data Analytics trainings by Digital Vidya across Asia.
- What Will You Learn –
- Core Modules – Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing , Social Media Marketing (SMM), Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Web Analytics
- Specialization Modules –
- Facebook Marketing (in association with Facebook)
- Content Marketing (in association with LinkedIn)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
- How to become a Freelancer in Digital Marketing?
- Blogging For Beginners
- Super Blogging
- E-commerce Listing vs Website vs Marketplace
- Mobile App Marketing 101
- ORM (Online Reputation Management)
- How to create an Infographic Resume?
- Programmatic Marketing
- Media Buying and Planning
- Adobe Analytics – SiteCatalyst
- Course Duration – 3 to 6 months
- Tuition Fee – USD 1,099
Happy Marketer – Growth Hacking with Digital Masterclass (17)
Happy Marketer is one of Southeast Asia’s leading training and service providers in the fields of Search Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Web Analytics and using Google’s tools. They offer training services in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and other locations in Southeast Asia, as well as the Middle East. Below, you’ll find details of their upcoming public workshops. They also run customized or shortened versions of these workshops for their corporate clients.
- What Will You Learn – Each business needs a different diet of Online Marketing – Happy Marketer will work with you to make a unique plan to bring your organization up to the level of competency you need
- Modules – Digital Marketing Fundamentals + Social Media & Facebook Marketing + SEO + Website & Mobile User Experience Digital Marketing Training
- Course Duration – 4 days
- Tuition Fee – SGD 2,995 + GST
Tertiary Courses – Digital Marketing Courses (18)
Tertiary Courses was established in Sep 2013. It is a subsidiary business division of Tertiary Infotech Pte. Ltd. with Company Registry #: 201200696W. The objective is to provide high quality adult training to working professionals, managers, executives and technicians (PMETs). The main objective is to help PMETs enhance their skill sets and become more competent in today knowledge economy. Tertiary Courses focuses the training in 5 main areas: Infocomm Technology Industry, Digital Media Industry, Electronics Industry, Horticulture Industry and Business Administration..
- What Will You Learn – a number of digital marketing courses in Singapore
- Courses – 15+ courses such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Facebook Advertising
- Course Duration – mostly 1 (one) day
- Tuition Fee – SGD 248 – 498
Intellisoft – Digital Marketing Course (19)
Intellisoft Systems provides Training & Education in Singapore, Asia, Africa, Middle East since 2003. It specializes in Microsoft Office Training, Project Management Training, IT Course & Soft Skills Training courses. Its trainers hold over 30 years of solid management experience working in large MNCs in Singapore, USA, India, Malaysia & Australia.
- What Will You Learn – focus on understanding the fundamentals of digital marketing, creating a web presence, doing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and using social media platforms like Facebook & LinkedIn. You will also learn how to improve the current marketing activities and get them to perform at their very best, getting the maximum ROI from them.
- Modules – Digital Marketing Concepts & Planning, Web Presence Options & Considerations, SEO; Social Media Marketing, Management, Lead Generation & Sales; Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Online Advertising, Web Analytics and More.
- Course Duration – 2 days
- Tuition Fee – Contact for quotation / details.
COMAT – ICDL Digital Marketing (20)
COMAT, a division under ST Electronics (e-Services) offers end-to-end training and certification solution that caters to all levels of employment. Comprising three specialised units – IT And Business Management (ITBM), Safety And Health, Environment And Quality (SHEQ) and Leadership And Professional Development (LPD) – the services are designed to deliver an integrated training solution while focused on learning experience that is result-oriented and relevant.
- What Will You Learn – essential concepts and skills relating to the fundamentals of digital marketing, including creating a web presence, optimising content for search engines, using social media platforms, carrying out online marketing and advertising across a range of services, as well as monitoring and improving campaigns using analytics.
- Modules – Digital Marketing Concepts, Web Presence, Social Media Setup, Social Media Management, Online Marketing and Advertising, Analytics
- Course Duration – Contact for detail.
- Tuition Fee – SGD 642 (Inclusive of GST)
INSEAD Business School – Leading Digital Marketing Strategy (21)
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD offers participants a truly global educational experience. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and Middle East (Abu Dhabi), and alliances with top institutions, INSEAD’s business education and research spans around the globe. Our 145 renowned faculty members from 40 countries inspire more than 1,400 students in our degree and PhD programmes. In addition, more than 11,000 executives participate in INSEAD’s executive education programmes each year. INSEAD’s innovative programmes are internationally recognised. Of particular note, the Financial Times has ranked INSEAD as the #1 MBA programme in the world for two years in a row (2016 & 2017).
- What Will You Learn – learn how companies can tackle digital transformation and drive innovative marketing strategy through customer-centricity, rethink the customer journey to build positive and relevant experiences across all channels and touchpoints – and ultimately to create both value and competitive advantages for your company, and more.
- Modules – Mega trends that disrupt the market, Impact of digital on the competitive landscape, Social media as commercial driver, Business decisions using online research and big data, Content creation-curation-dissemination for brand building.
- Course Duration – 3 days
- Tuition Fee – SGD 11,500 (not including GST)
ESSEC Business School – MSc in Marketing Management and Digital (22)
ESSEC Business School, founded in 1907 in France, is one of the world’s top international business schools. Having campuses in Europe (Paris), Asia-Pacific (Singapore) and Africa (Rabat), serving as gateways for students and professors to gain access to and develop networks in multiple regions of the world. With a wide network of academics (162), alumni (50,000) and corporate partners (500) throughout the world, ESSEC anchors its strategic development on three principles: innovation, involvement and internationalization.
- Management Aptitude Test: GRE or GMAT (validity 5 years), TAGE-MAGE (validity 2 years), CAT (validity 1 year).
- English proficiency test*: TOEIC (minimum score of 850), IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (90), Cambridge English Advanced (175).
- What Will You Learn – aims to deliver a specialized training in marketing techniques and methodologies of marketing focused on the Asian market – knowledge of marketing survey and strategic analysis tools, mastering of the various aspects of operational marketing, capacity to implement, plan and budget the various marketing actions required in a company
- Modules – Consumer Behavior in Asia, Digital Marketing / e-business in Asia, Marketing of Innovation, Marketing Analytics, Strategy and Brand Capital, New Product Development, and Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
- Course Duration – 1 year
- Tuition Fee – SGD 115 (Application Fee), Tuition Fee SGD 32,900 (including GST)
Administrative Fee is at SGD 3,290 (including GST). This amount will then be deducted from your tuition fee. Tuition fee can be paid in 3 instalments in August, January & April.
First Media Academy – Integrated Marketing and Communications (23)
First Media Academy was established in 2013 as a centre for continuous improvement with a focus in design. The centre provides retraining, skill enhancement and employability programmes for those seeking career advancement and self upgrading programmes.
- What Will You Learn – Learn and develop effective marketing communications skills and promotional strategies curated for today’s fast paced industry. Find out how companies are targeting clients and executing marketing initiatives through the use of various online and offline mediums such as social media marketing, advertorials and more.
- Modules – Uses of Creative Works and Services, Explore Digital Marketing Channels, Target Market Research and Planning, Campaign Optimisation Techniques, Measuring Digital Marketing Results, Campaign Execution and Planning.
- Course Duration – Once a week for 10 sessions and 1 assessment (total 31 hours)
- Tuition Fee – With subsidies (citizen above 21) SGD 130.20, SGD 184.45, SGD 696.95; Full course fee (citizen below 21 and foreigner) SGD 1,160.95 (All inclusive of GST)
LinkedIn Learning – Online Marketing Courses (24)
LinkedIn is a business and employment oriented social networking service that operates via websites and mobile apps. Founded on December 28, 2002 and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs. It has over 550M professionals around the world. You can grow your business with lead generation, content marketing and brand awareness campaigns with LinkedIn.
- What Will You Learn – the training you need to stay ahead with expert-led courses on Digital Marketing.
- Courses – Online Marketing Foundations, Google AdWords Essentials, Social Media Marketing & Tools, Web Analytics, Social Media Optimization, SEO Keyword Strategy and more courses.
- Course Duration – Varies (contact / visit website for details)
- Tuition Fee – Varies (contact / visit website for details)
Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing Academy – Certified Digital Marketing Professional (25)
Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing Academy (APAC SMA) was established to support organizations win through simplified sales value creation, excellent personalized customer experiences and relationship building. Academy’s clients come to us to set up or to improve their internal CRM, Virtual Sales, CxO Communications and Go-to-Market Efficiencies. Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing Academy partners with top notch brands and best in class, real industry and subject matter experts – Authorized Delivery Partner for AA-ISP, The Leading Authority for Inside Sales and TBK Consult, The Channel Sales Gurus.
- What Will You Learn – APAC SMA has designed a professional certification that can make a difference in your life. Industry aligned, it can help you stand out from the crowd and highlight your capabilities. It can boost your credibility. It can transform you into a specialist in your field.
- Modules – Introduction to Digital Marketing, Search Marketing: SEO, Digital Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Analytics, Strategy & Planning
- Course Duration – Contact for details.
- Tuition Fee – SGD 2,275
If you think this list is missing a school that offers such course, please send us a message so we can update this.