We are currently living in the micro-second, hyper-speed world whereby the digital space owns and influences our worldly perception. For example, with the emergence of augmented reality, the wall between the reality and digital world seems to collide, hence forming a new perception on how we see, hear, and act, especially when making day-to-day decision – almost about anything!
As a digital marketer, one needs to be equipped with necessary digital marketing toolbox to allow such perceptions become more tangible and ultimately allowing one to be able to convey the right analysis, message and insight about marketing your client’s business(es). Our obsession about optimising your digital advertisements, improving the ROI (Return on Investment) or even CR (Conversion Rate) should be better managed in a controlled manner. That’s where such digital marketing toolbox is necessary.
10 Social Media Management Tools
(1) Facebook Power Editor
Power Editor makes it easy to create, edit, manage and optimise ads, campaigns, and Page posts in bulk, across a large number of different ad accounts and Pages
Save time by mass-editing ads and Page posts across campaigns, accounts and Pages, and creating ads in bulk
Use Audiences to create and manage all your audiences.
- It is FREE to use when you have Facebook account (however ad cost is not free)
(2) Sprout Social
- A variety of solutions for enterprise, social media management, agency model, customer service relationship, small business social, social media marketing for reaching audience and tracking growth.
- Platform features of analytics (measure and report with powerful social data), engagement (monitor and engage social conversation), publishing (plan, schedule and post across social networks), and several others useful features ranging from automation to network integration.
- Comes with FREE TRIAL, Premium Plan ($99 per user/month), Corporate Plan ($149 per user/month) and Enterprise Plan ($249 per user/month) – allowing one user to have up to 20 social profiles.
(3) Marin Social
Marin Social powers social media marketing with campaign management, reporting, and optimization tools that put you in control. The intuitive designs helps you make sense of the social media landscape as you scale your programs, make better decisions, and acquire high-value customers. Open and independent, Marin Social lets you easily use cross-channel audience data to drive higher ROI. (marine_social)
- Generate new demand, drive conversions, and re-engage existing customers
- Improve performance with agile social media marketing
- Automate budget optimization across audiences
- Consolidate Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter Campaigns through a single platform
- Gain insights that drive better results across social
- You can ask for a DEMO and pricing discussion based on your needs and scale.
HootSuite allows you to manage all your social media in one place. From finding prospects to serving customers, Hootsuite helps you do more with your social media. Hootsuite makes finding, scheduling, managing, and reporting on social media content easier. (HootSuite)
- Keep your social presence active 24/7 by automatically scheduling hundreds of social media posts at once, across your social accounts.
- Stay on message with pre-approved content your teams can post, stored in your favorite cloud file service. Tagging, searching, and usage stats make curating content a breeze.
- Measure the impact of your social media campaigns through comprehensive reporting. Measure conversions by social channel and separate ROI between owned and paid media.
- Comes with FREE 30 day trial, and pricing ranges from Professional Plan ($19 per user/month), Team Plan ($99 per user/month), Business Plan ($499 per user/month) and Enterprise Plan (contact for pricing) – allowing one user to have up to 50 social profiles.
(5) Post Planner
Post Planner provides information on the top performing content for any social account, hashtag, or topic that you can use in your social media marketing campaign, all ranked by virality so that you can confidently predict engagement on your content. All such content can be put in one location, adding at the same time accounts from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and your favorite hashtags, keywords, and blogs. You can then choose the best content to enhance interaction with your audience. (financesonline)
- Browse recommended feeds based on your industry and interests. Discover new content by keyword, hashtag, Facebook page or Twitter handle. Gather your favorite content in one place.
- Review of past performances and predict future engagement specific to your audience.
- Create a plan for your pages and accounts, then plug in your content streams. Automatically recycle popular posts.
- Pricing ranges from Starter Plan ($3 /month), Love Plan ($9 /month), Guru Plan ($19 /month) and Master Plan ($49 /month) – allowing up to 7 members with up to 50 profiles.
Buffer is a software application for the web and mobile, designed to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin (wikipedia)
- Quickly and easily schedule posts for all of your social accounts and Buffer will publish them automatically, according to the posting schedule you put in place.
- Fully manage all of your social media accounts in one place. No more wasting time, no more logging into multiple social accounts.
- Easily add content to your queue with our browser extensions and mobile apps. Save time and get more done by working from anywhere.
- Track engagement and interactions on the posts you’ve shared, so you can see how your content is performing across all your social accounts.
- Comes with FREE plan and pricing ranges from Awesome Plan ($10 /month), Business Plan ($99+ /month) – allowing up to 25+ Social Profiles (2,000 Scheduled Posts per Profile) and 5+ members.
(7) HubSpot Marketing
HubSpot’s marketing software has everything you need to run successful inbound marketing campaigns that make people interested in your business and happy to be your customer. It’s all your marketing tools — all in one place. (HubSpot)
- Publish relevant, engaging, conversion-optimized content with tools that speed up creation, keep formatting consistent, and make it easy to optimize for search.
- Create stunning email templates, automatically personalize subject lines and content for each recipient, and run A/B tests to improve open rates and clickthroughs
- With marketing automation, you can use each lead’s behavior to tailor emails, content, offers, and outreach at scale.
- Gain insight into your entire funnel to see which marketing assets are working the hardest, and to show how marketing impacts the bottom line.
- Comes with FREE Plan and pricing ranges from Starter Plan ($50 /month), Basic Plan ($200 /month), Professional Plan ($800 /month) and Enterprise Plan ($2400 /month) – allowing your business growth from a single marketer to professional marketing teams.
SocialOomph contains a plethora of advanced features for effectively automating a wide range of tasks across social media platforms. The app is capable of managing all activities in Twitter, LinkedIn, Plurk, App.net, and Facebook. It will even go as far as handling your blog activity. SocialOomph also enhances follower lists via recommendations and an analytical process, help with scheduling and even image uploads. (financesonline)
- Sending scheduled updates from a queue – you can create a queue of content and SocialOomph will pick out items from the queue on a continuous basis, and send it at the times you specify.
- Bulk loading Updates – you can create a file full of social media updates and then import the file to SocialOomph.
- Create updates via email – you can send updates to social networks via email.
- Comes with FREE Plan, also Professional Plan ($17.97 /2weeks) and Twitter Unlimited Plan ($6.97 /2weeks)
SocialFlow solves social distribution for publishers and media companies. It enables clients to more efficiently manage their day to day social distribution, monetization, listening and reporting needs at scale. It was purpose-built for publishers and media companies with their unique requirements and challenges in mind and is used by top publishers across the globe. It has helped companies to published 25 Million Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest posts; Generated more than 1 Trillion impressions; and reached 600 Million unique social users. (SocialFlow)
- Smart algorithms ensure the right content is published at the right time
- Content scoring, updated continuously, allows fast trending stories to be distributed immediately
- Visual alerts suggest which high-performing posts are ripe for recycling (in same or across multiple handles)
- Social teams are empowered knowing that each post will achieve its maximum social result
- Contact for pricing (package varies for example: 1 Twitter and 1 Facebook account starts from $99 /month)
(10) Sprinkl Social Cloud
A unified approach to social media management. With the Sprinklr Social Cloud, brands have a unified approach for reaching, engaging, and listening to customers across Facebook, Twitter, and dozens of other social channels. (sprinkl)
- Unify publishing, engaging, and reporting across 25+ social channels.
- Drive cross-team collaboration with shared calendars.
- Know what your customers are saying about you at any given moment in order to take immediate action.
- Keep a pulse on key trends affecting your brand and industry – drawn from historical and real time conversations.
- Reduce brand risk through automation and customizable workflows that ensure consistent customer communication.
- Pricing ranges from $60,000-$100,000 per year depending mainly on the number of social media profiles integrated into the user’s platform. (fitsmallbusiness)
The key to a successful digital marketing is how you can best utilize the social management tools to the most optimum level of performance, coupled with the right marketing strategy and execution. As your business scales up, you can opt or shift to a better and pricier tool (with more complex features and offerings.)